New Patient Appointments
- New patient appointments are scheduled for 60 minutes to obtain a comprehensive health history, perform appropriate examinations and review a treatment plan.
- All new patients must have an initial appointment in the office. For patients that live remotely follow up appointments can be arranged as a phone or Skype appointment.
- Follow up appointments are generally scheduled for 30 minutes but can vary from 15-60 minutes depending on the patient's needs or in-office treatments.
- Dr Wertkin is in network with Anthem, BC/BS, CIGNA, MVP and Green Mtn Care/ VT Medicaid and Medicare. We are an out of network provider for Aetna. For patients with out of network or out of state insurance we will ask for payment at the time of service and then submit the claim to your insurance on your behalf.
- Any procedures not covered by your insurance will require payment at the time of service.
- Please be aware that insurance companies will not reimburse for phone or Skype appointments.
- We accept cash, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) and personal checks.